I know you are searching around and maybe you are not sure who to work with in terms of a hypnotist. I will reveal 8 little-known facts about the hypnotists in Dallas, that will save you a lot of money, even if you don’t work with us.
- Most hypnotists have 100 hours of sub-par training. Many times, it is
online only. This is an extremely poor skill-set for working with clients, this is why most hypnotists in Dallas cannot get you results. You must choose a hypnosis professional that can prove their hours of training and that can prove they have successfully worked with clients (check reviews online). Sean and I are currently the highest rated Hypnosis Practitioners in DFW on Google(Maness Hypnosis) and we have over 1800 hours of supervised training as well as years of proven success with clients. We received our initial training from the top school for hypnosis in the world, The Hypnotherapy Academy Of America.
- Most hypnosis practitioners only know one way of helping a client get into hypnosis. So many clients think they have “failed”, when in fact the poorly trained hypnotist is the one who failed to get good training. You must choose someone who was approved by the International Board Of Hypnotherapy. This is the only board that requires 5 times the national average in supervised training and also tests people on their ability to use many methods to get clients in hypnosis.
- The ineffective hypnosis practitioners do not have a satisfaction guarantee
backed by their hypnotherapy board. There is only one board that offers this –
The International Board Of Hypnotherapy. We go above and beyond, we have a money back guarantee plus $1000 in cash of you are not thrilled with your results.
- Almost every Dallas Hypnosis Practitioner is trained to read scripts to clients in hypnosis. They are not trained to write custom scripts for every client. Generic scripts have been proven much less effective because everyone’s issue is unique and must be addressed as such. You must choose someone that can do this because your subconscious mind more easily accepts suggestions that match your way of speaking. International Board Of Hypnotherapy members are taught and tested on writing custom scripts. At Maness Hypnosis, we use custom scripts we write with you to create the most effective processes possible.
- Many hypnosis practitioners do not give you custom recordings or teach you
self-hypnosis. If you want to change for good, you need to be able to reinforce the sessions you do with a professional. If a hypnotist does not provide these things to you, you will get subpar results. You will also become reliant on their sessions. This is unethical on their
part, so watch out for those they do not give you these benefits.
- Many Dallas Hypnosis Practitioners offer dramatic “1 session cures” which prove ineffective in the long term. The change process can be achieved in a relatively short time, but 1 session is not enough. Most hypnosis professionals rely on aversion therapy for these 1 session cures, which is ILLEGAL for any unlicensed mental health practitioner (counselor or psychologist). Not only is it illegal, it does not address the underlying cause, meaning the person generally returns to their old ways.
- Many Dallas Hypnosis Practitioners work on HIGHLY ILLEGAL topics with
Challenges that hypnosis practitioners (that are not licensed counselors–99% of all hypnotists) cannot work on include: diagnosed depression, ADD, diagnosed anxiety disorder, mental illness of any kids, alcohol or drug addiction (smoking, sugar, food is ok). Call me to see if hypnosis can help you with your challenge.
- Many Dallas Hypnotists work out of their house and are not HIPAA compliant. This means they are helping identity thieves steal your identity by not storing your files securely. Not storing client files properly is ILLEGAL under federal law. At Maness Hypnosis, we work from a professional office in Las Colinas where your files are kept secure.
Money Back Plus $1000 Guarantee
- You will be thrilled with your results from our work or you get a no questions asked money back refund plus $1000.
What Is Next?
The next step is to schedule a risk-free consultation. Why wait another day? It is likely to turn into a month and then into a year. That is what happens when we delay change. I believe you found this for a reason. You’re ready to get REAL LASTING RESULTS. Call now to schedule a risk-free private consultation.
5-Star Rated Dallas Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Programs By Award-Winning Dallas Hypnotist, Sean Maness
“I used to experience high levels of anxiety weekly, and I hardly notice feelings of anxiousness anymore. It is clear that Sean puts a lot of thought into how best to help his clients. He is well prepared every session with ideas individualized to my needs. I am beyond pleased at the progress I have seen from working with him. I am very thankful to him for helping me gain confidence and restore a sense of joy and calmness in my life again."
-Stacey Salerno-Dallas, TX Google Review
"I’ve struggled with depression on and off for years, and up until recently, it had become almost debilitating. I had therapy but none of them really effectively got to the root of the problem. After just a few weeks of working with Sean, I felt a significant difference in my mood and motivation. I was able to come back to my interests of art and design after so long and was excited about life again after being held back by depression for so long. Sean is a great listener and really tried to understand you so as to give you the right help you need.”
-Husna S. Dallas, TX Google Review
“I am in my late 40’s and my weight was out of control. This program brought everything together for me. I am now down over 30 pounds! I could not have achieved what I did without this program.
I have been able to identify why I have a weight problem, and get to the root cause. Next, I was able to identify the emotional issues contributing to the problem and working through them. I now have the tools to move forward in a healthy and balanced way."
-Carrie May, Carrollton, TX Google Review
“I had just started a weight loss program and I knew based on past experience that my motivation wouldn’t last. I had a little hesitation about the price, but these are skills that will benefit me the rest of my life, so it was well worth it. Now, I am able to stop sabotaging myself. I’ve lost 33 pounds so far in conjunction with an eating plan and I’m still going strong."
-Paige Verser, McKinney, TX Google Review
“Sean has been a huge help to me! I was having lots of trouble with anxiety and depression. Within 3-4 weeks, I noticed that my anxiety was basically gone. My depression has seen vast improvements as well. If you’re on the fence about this, I highly recommend you give it a try!"
-Luke Waley Dallas,TX Google Review
"I was having a lot of anxiety that stemmed from a previous abusive relationship. I was also having trouble sleeping, and focusing on the good things in my life. I am now able to see my problems from a totally different perspective. Before, I was anxious, distracted, and nervous, and now I am calm, focused, and happy. I use the mental conditioning Sean taught me as a daily tool to work through things I couldn’t work through before."
-Liz Warner Watauga, TX Google Review
"I was dealing with a paralyzing fear of flying. I had moved and cancelled two flights previously and I was concerned that this would happen again. After sessions, I have a much greater ability to gain control over my anxious thoughts.
I can now focus on the trip instead of the process of getting there. Even my parents have noticed that when I call them after hypnosis, I am now so much more relaxed. Before purchasing services, I had some doubts because it was unknown territory for me. However, it’s nothing like you’ve seen on TV or what you might think of it. I ended up doing hypnosis here because they did not present it as a quick fix, but as a process and one that I felt comfortable with."
- McKenzie Meloy
4101 McEwen Rd Suite 475
Dallas, TX 75244
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am-8:00pm