Episode 018: Did you know that you have a gremlin in your head? It may sound hard to believe…but you do. And if you struggle with overthinking or enjoying yourself in day-to-day life, you really need to learn to tame that gremlin inside your head. Today I will break down the 10 best ideas from Taming Your Gremlin by Richard Carson and how to use them to stop overthinking and be in the present moment.
In the next episode, we will answer the question “what habits drain focus?” Listen to it here.
Episodes You May Also Like:
- Episode 3 on 7 Ways To Stop Overthinking And Be In The Moment
- Episode 4 on How to Quickly Reduce Driving Anxiety
- Episode 16 on The Ultimate Guide On How To Stay Focused And Productive At Work
- Taming Your Gremlin (Book)
- The Artists Way (Book)
- The Ultimate Life Purpose Course (course)
- Satisfaction Meditation (meditation)
- 80/20 Time Analysis (Google Doc)
Get your copy of Sean’s book Free Yourself From Anxiety and the accompanying audio program which will help you stop negative thoughts, overcome the fear of what others think of you, and stop panic attacks.